Office Access on Campus

We have been receiving questions from members regarding office access on campus. For one-time access to campus office space, faculty must receive approval from their supervisor and contact the Protective Services office to arrange to be let into the appropriate building. 

Faculty who are required to work regularly on campus are to apply for a campus access badge. This application can be completed here.

Protective Services can be reached at (306) 966-5555.