During this pandemic there are a lot of people stepping up to keep things moving, including USFA members. Not only are you at home working, with all that entails, you are dramatically changing the way you work.
Your contributions to the U of S and to our community are invaluable.
“The University Works Because We Do”
Six principles for working remotely during COVID-19:
- You are not “working from home,” you are “at your home, during a crisis, trying to work.”
- Your personal physical, mental and emotional health are far more important than anything else right now.
- You should not try to compensate for lost productivity by working longer hours.
- You will be kind to yourself and not judge how you are coping based on how you see others coping.
- You will be kind to others and not judge how they are coping based on how you are coping.
- Your success will not be measured the same way it was when things were normal.